Friday, July 24, 2009

Hallo~

For those of you who haven't read my profile, I am Celeste-Noein Airdancer~ =P I am an Eclectic Pagan with Wicca-flavoured beliefs, and I live in a small hippie/bible-thumping town in Alaska. I love a great many things, among the top being my spiritual path, writing, reading, and my amateur photography. Um....I guess on this blog I'll just write about random stuffs, post some of my poems, maybe some spells and rituals and other metaphysical/spiritual stuffs.
Also, if you wish to add me on myspace, my URL is www.myspace.com/rebeccatheawesome (lol) aaaaand I can't remember what my Facebook URL is, but my name on there is Celeste Puterbaugh (I likes using fake names everywhere haha, it makes my identity unknown O_o haha).
Also, my Youtube channel is EdwardandBella4ever. Don't be fooled by the name. I created it last year when I was in my Twilight phase, and I put two Twilight videos on there, but I now hate Twilight incredibly and all the videos on there (besides the very first two) are Pagan-based. I am also doing an "Understandable Wicca Lessons" video series on there, but before you watch them keep in mind that the stuff I talk about is just my beliefs, and plus it's just the tip of the iceberg about Wicca. It's the most basic of the basic, and it's more Wicca-based Paganism than actual Wicca.

Sooooooo....I look forward to blogging on here and sharing my thoughts with you all =)

Blessed Be!
)O(<3

No comments:

Post a Comment