Thursday, August 6, 2009

Full Moon fun~

I had soooooo much fun on the Full Moon :3 I drank some caffeinated tea and stayed up uberly late doing my witchy stuffs, haha. During my ritual I did blessing and consecrating of my new stuff~ my smoky quartz, my selenite crystals, and my little faerie statue. Then afterwards I hung (uh, more like taped haha) the selenite crystals in all four corners of my room to gaurd against negative energy/entities. Then I painted a box black for my new oracle deck called Ancient Feminine Wisdom of Goddesses and Heroines. It was one in the morning and I still wasn't tired, but I forced myself to go to sleep anyway =P after I fell asleep, just like always my body decided to be an asshole (excuse my french) and wake me up at 9:30 again. Seems like it never lets me sleep past that time, and it really is quite irritating.
But yay~ Full Moon~ I'm still buzzing from last night :3 haha

Bright Blessings to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment