Sunday, July 11, 2010

9/1001


The beach.

I've never really resonated with it in the way some of my friends do, how it makes them feel. But every so often, I just need to escape the chaos that is my home and spend some time alone, and this beach is where I come to do just that. Quiet, secluded, and beautiful, it's the perfect place to sit and close your eyes, pretending you're miles away. If you walk up the river there a bit, there's a big waterfall with a pool at the bottom that's perfect for swimming in. Like I said, it's the perfect place to escape to. And that's exactly what I did today. When I came away from it, I felt so much better than I did before. It's as if that beach simply sucks the sadness, stress, and negativity out of you, leaving nothing but calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment